Friday, December 18, 2009

blog 13


Dear Santa,
What I want for Christmas is another x box 360 the reason I want another one is to have every colored one I have the black one and the white one now I’m getting the red one that holds a lot of memory and the next thing I want is some more eazye and tupac shirts them are my favorite rapper they complete my swag I want an auto tune machine and that will be great to because I can practice on my rapping in auto tuning an Santa what I really want to do is make my mom and dad an brother and sister happy for Christmas and my best home dogs best friends in the world mark an Dominique happy I would give anything in the world to make them happy but anyways let finish off my Christmas listen the next thing I want is another chain and Jacob an company watch and some more pairs off Gucci shoes that would have me in the best moment ever and it would be my best Christmas of my life and in want my family to be there to with me I want to see the look on their faces one that day it would be a day when family comes together because you never know you can wake up the next day and your families gone that’s why I want my family happy another thing I want for Christmas are new earrings new shoes new pants I want a fresh hair cut line up I want everything to be on point but other than that, that’s the last thing I want other than that a merry Christmas to you and to all a good night!!!

Sincerely: Dailen ware
To: Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment