Monday, December 7, 2009

THE HOUSE I WOULD HAVE IN TEN YEARS



The house I would have in ten years this is after I’m out of college and I could see myself living in my River Reach Estates (9 luxury town home) doing real good going college MY HOUSE WOULD BE RIGHT NEXT TO THE CAMPOS MY HOUSE COST 250000 THOUSAND BUT I WOULD PUT THE 25 THAT MY GRAND PARENTS ARE GIVING ME WHEN I TURNED 18 that will have me set for 2 years or so then I would try to enter a police academy TO Pursue my dream and to help on the mortgage.
then when I do that I would be able to afforded my home still before I go broke I WOULD live my house as a plan clothes cop this is how I could live my life I could live my life every day like this and they way I’m going pay for my town home that I’m getting will only pay mortgage. 4 thousand a month so that would be working out because I would a cop making 60 thousand a year. and also I would have Dominique and mark living with me they will help some on the mortgage every month then we would throw sweet rent parties in are big home also I would have my dad’s electronic shop that why work there sometimes an pull more money in that way.

2 comments:

  1. Dailen - PROOFREAD before you post! Also, make sure to include your starting salary (80% of your annual gross income)

    ReplyDelete